Kotra, with our distinguished partners in Germany and Korea, is pleased to invite you to the first Korea-Germany SMART FACTORY FORUM during the Hannover Messe.
Established on the common understanding of the 4th industrial revolution, the forum is launched to discuss the potential international cooperation.
Korean government has keen interest in the next generation of manufacturing, and announced the national initiative ‘Manufacturing Industry Innovation 3.0’ in 2013. With similar access and objectives to the Industrie 4.0 of Germany, Korea is also putting its efforts to expand technological boundaries through private-public partnerships.
During this forum, we would like to gather important stake holders relevant to Smart Factory from both countries, and learn from each other based on practices. After the expert forum, cooperation possibilities will be discussed through the networking or 1:1 meetings.
Please find our program and partner information below.
I encourage you to complete and submit your registration form below no later than 20. April 2017 to save your seat. Please inform us your email address to send you an entrance ticket and further updated information about the forum.
We are looking forward to greeting you in Hannover.
*Due to the limited number of participant, registration is obligatory.
Registration is free of charge. (Hannover Messe Full event ticket & Luncheon included.)
- Korea Smart Manufacturing Industry Association(KOSMIA)
- Korea Association of Machinery Industry(KOAMI)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) Europe
- it's OWL Cluster
- Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI)
- Korea Smart Factory Foundation (KOSF)
- Korea Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS)
- Small & Medium Business Corporation (SBC)
- Dassault Systemes
- BANSUK Heavy Industries
- Good Steel Bank
- Hyundai KEFICO
- LS Global
- BSG Global
- Korea ICT Convergence Network(KICON)
- Gyeongnam Technopark
- Gyeonggido Provincial Government
- Gyeongsangbukdo Provincial Government
- City of Gumi
- Gumi Electronics & Information Technology Research Institute (GERI)
- Gyeongbuk Center for Creative Economy and Innovation
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, Energy (MOTIE), Republic of Korea
- Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH)
- German-Chinese Bureau of Economic Research (GCBER)
- German Partner
- CFK Valley
- MAI Carbon
- Fraunhofer IMW
- AVK, Federation of Reinforced Plastics, Germany
- Daegu Gyeongbuk Free Economic Zone Authority
- NRW Invest
- COTEC Portugal
- Barut Ltd. Co.
- Ministry of Economy, Turkish Government
- CHINA BRILLIANT SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICE
- ARP, Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone
- Indu-Sol GmbH
- Bitkom e.V.
- Standardization Council Industrie 4.0
- Ministério da Economia do Governo de Portugal
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics
- KOLON INDUSTRIES
- Innovationszentrum Niedersachsen GmbH
- Fraunhofer IWES
- ITAC AG
- Beckhoff Automation
- Fraunhofer IEM
- topocare GmbH