We invite you to learn more about the Korean startup scene, about B2B-cooperation, Korean consumers, government support and a rewarding business environment.
You are already active in Korea? You are planning to enter the Korean market? You always wanted to learn more about Korea?
We are looking forward to connect you with the right people and provide the necessary information.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 / Palais am Festungsgraben / Schinkelzimmer
From 15.00 - Registration
15.15 - Welcome
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea
15.20 - Get to know Korea: Ecosystem Seoul
- Sumin Moeller (Consultant, KOTRA Hamburg)
15.30 - Get together: Cooperation Projects with Korea
- Jannis Busch (Bayer Grants4Apps)
15.40 - Who we are looking for
- Ella Sunyoung Park (KB Financial Group)
- Dong Seung Kim (Advanced Cyber Entertainment GmbH)
16.00 - Korean Startups in Germany - Experience Reports
- Anne Grovu (Director Human Resources and General Affairs, Nexon Europe GmbH)
16.10- German Startups in Korea - Experience Reports
- Arslan Kiran (Head of International Expansion, Bigpoint)
- Ludolf Ebner Chung (Serial Entrepreneur in Internet & Mobile, Naldo)
16.30 - Korean Startup Meetup Berlin : Pitching
MCATALOG & JOARA
17.00 - Networking (with Korean food)
The event will be held in English. Save yourself a spot!
Contact Person. Ms. Sumin Kim/ email@example.com / +49 40 3405 7416